LoginForgot your password ?
Forgot your password ?
Enter your e-mail address to reset your password.Return
General Terms and Conditions of Use of the La Cornue Extranet
By using this extranet, obtaining a login and a password and/or downloading any material, you agree to comply with the following conditions.
This agreement applies to you if you use the extranet on a personal basis, or to a legal entity (business, company, etc.) and if you use this extranet for the account of your employer.
La Cornue SAS reserves the right to modify this agreement without notice; however, the modifications must be communicated to you.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not download or use any of the images and/or other files from this extranet. If you continue to use this extranet, you will be deemed to have accepted the following conditions:
“We / the Licensor / the Company” means La Cornue
“You / your / the Licensor / the subscribed Users” means the individual or legal entity with an assigned login and a password and who accepts these terms and conditions.
- The preservation of your confidential access data is your responsibility. The access data includes the login and the password.
I) You must not give your access details to other persons. They must register themselves to obtain their own access data.
- 2. You are responsible for the files/material downloaded from the extranet. These files/material are confidential and remain the property of La Cornue. The must not be disclosed to a third party.
- 3. All images remain the property of La Cornue. La Cornue and the authors of the works represented on this site have exercised their moral and economic rights. No right of ownership, copyright or right of publication of any image will be passed on to the customer, whether for the presentation of images or once we have granted reproduction rights.
- 4. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the use of the image provided does not infringe the rights of others and the rights and regulations in force :
– You must accept that La Cornue shall have no responsibility whatsoever concerning the above issues in this Article 4.
– Users are entirely and solely responsible for the use they make of the images and documents made available to them on the La Cornue site.
- 5. Provision of images in digital format: we provide jpeg files in low and high definition in a standard manner directly from our Web site. You are responsible for the final format and quality for the output device.
- 6. The image of the work must not be modified, superimposed on a standard or other material, or in any way defaced without the prior approval of La Cornue.
- 7. Any manipulation of the image, other than resizing and repositioning, is prohibited without prior authorisation. The image must not be altered or manipulated, and the meaning of the original work must not be distorted.
- 8. Any reproduction of images of La Cornue collections other than those provided by the image Library is prohibited. You may only reproduce the images made available to you through your user name (login).
- 9. You must refer to us each time an image is used, unless otherwise agreed. Use the source reference “La Cornue”.
- 10. Reproduction rights: the rights of reproduction are not exclusive and are subject to these terms and conditions, unless otherwise expressly agreed. The reproduction by any means whatsoever of all or part of a La Cornue image is prohibited without our express authorisation. The rights may not be assigned, and the image (images) presented to you may not be lent, provided or transferred to third parties without our written authorisation.
- 11. La Cornue reserves the right to request that these images immediately stop being used.
- 12. La Cornue may immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions granted under these Terms and Conditions by written notice in the following cases:
- I) By mutual agreement.
- II) In the event of the breach of one of the conditions of these Terms and Conditions and, if it is a breach which can be remedied, if it is not remedied within thirty (30) days following receipt of a written notification providing all details on the breach and the measures necessary to remedy it; or
- III) If you do not comply with the obligations under this agreement.
- IV) If you become or are declared insolvent or call a meeting of your creditors or conclude or propose to conclude any arrangement with your creditors; or
- V) If a liquidator, court-appointed administrator, administrative receiver, manager or other similar agent is designated to manage your assets; or
- VI) If you cease or threaten to cease the exercise of your activities;
- In the event of termination pursuant to this Article 12, as you will be requested by La Cornue, you will return to La Cornue, or delete and/or destroy, and confirm their deletion and/or destruction in writing, without delay, all copies of images and/or of files provided which you may have in your possession or under your control. You will be bound to cease all use of the image and/or file provided, and all the rights of La Cornue.
In the event of termination, all the rights granted will immediately be returned to us and any later use of any image and/or file will constitute a breach of the intellectual property rights of La Cornue.
- 13. La Cornue may not be held liable for any intangible, indirect, accessory, economic or financial losses or loss of profits relating to the provision or the use of the image and/or file provided.
- 14. All the express or implied modalities, conditions, guarantees or declarations provided by the law, or in any other way, relating to the delivery, the description, the representation, the quality and the adequacy of the use of the image(s) provided are hereby excluded.
- 15. The silence of La Cornue must never be construed as a waiver of these rights, or prevent their later exercise or application.
- 16. If any of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions is declared by a competent authority to be illegal, invalid or inapplicable, this clause will be, to the extent required, dissociated from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- 17. These Terms and Conditions granted to reproduce the images of La Cornue are governed and interpreted in accordance with French law. All transactions to which these Terms and Conditions will apply and all related issues shall also be governed by French law. La Cornue and the client irrevocably agree that the settlement of any dispute which may arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions and any licence granted pursuant to these Terms and Conditions or any dispute linked to these Terms and Conditions or to such a licence shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the French courts.